This is the day the lord has made, and I will rejoice in it! Gratitude and always being thankful for what you have, what you will have and where you are in life is the key to contentment and happiness. Life is a double edge sword of course, you could look at life through the lens of negativity and complain about everything or you could look at life though the lens of positivity and be joyful for everything, no matter the circumstances! Be thankful when you have nothing and be thankful when you have everything. Be thankful for you circumstances and situations, because in reality it could be worst. Keep your mind on the things of above and not on the situations going on in front of you. The troubles that we have in this life are illusions to bring us down and to hold us back! Think about this, how many times have you complained about something or stressed about a situation that eventually ended up working itself out? Find the good in the situation, thank the lord for it, and then you let it go! I’ll leave you guys these scriptures so you may meditate and ponder on. Good bless you all and I pray blessings and prosperity over you week.💜
SCRIPTURES FOR GRATITUDE
- Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret – it only leads to evil.For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight.
- I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is I need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or want. I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.
- Godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world,and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.
–1 Timothy 6:6-8
- The LORD is my shepard, I shall not be in want.
- We know that in all things Hod works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever – do not abandon the works of your hands.
– Psalm 138:8
- I wait for you, O LORD; you will answer, O LORD my God
- Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
– Nehemiah 8:10
- My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
– James 1:2-4