1. Name: Perpetua Gaëlle Léandre – Named after an ancient Christian martyr who refused to renounce her faith.
2. Born: In Haiti and I migrated from Haiti at the tender age of five.
3. Height: I am 5’0 – I stopped growing when I was twelve
4.What color is your hair?: Black
5.Best/Worst personality trait: I’m accepting being best, worst would be the fact that I’m easily angered.
4.Favorite feature: On myself are my EYES/On others : EYE/SMILE
5. Least favorite feature: My teeth (they look good but are super sensitive and have caused me a lot of pain in throughout my life) On others: Feet, but only if they touch mines.
6. Favorite Food/s: I love Sushi and Mashed Potatoes
7: Favorite Color/s: Black, Pink, Purple
8. Favorite Animal/s: Monkeys/Apes, Tigers, and most recently Elephants
9. Siblings?: Yes, four. I am the middle child.
10: I love people who: Are genuine and who care about people.
11.Fears? : I used to be super afraid for cats, but I’m over that now.
12.My Goals: To become everything that I’ve ever imagined
13: Favorite genre of music? : R&B and Classical
14. What makes me laugh?: I laugh at just about anything…and sometimes at inappropriate times.
15. I love my privacy. I respect the privacy of others.
16. I am great at keeping secrets of others, because I often forget…but remember at the same time if that makes sense.
17. Although I enjoy the company of others, I need plenty of alone time.
18. I get overwhelmed and anxious when I am around people for a long period of time .
19. My mood changes often, because I notice small changes in others that they don’t know that I notice.
20. A lot of people say they don’t like drama or negativity, but I literally can not function in dysfunction.
21. I go into confinement mode when I’m sad or angry. I don’t like spreading my negative energy or taking my emotions out on others.
22. I cry a lot, for things other people wouldn’t cry for.
23.I’m always doing something even when I’m not. My mind doesn’t stop.
24. I change my mind A LOT! I’m always gaining new knowledge that allows me to change my perspective.
25. I have a naturally low and soft voice, but it changes based on who I’m with.
26. I hate attention.