Just to start off with a disclaimer here, there is no way to get rid of split ends without cutting them off. If your like me though and are weary of cutting your hair and want to wait just a bit longer for some length, then this is for you. I am an avid home remedy doer, I love the fact that i know exactly what I am putting in and on my body whenever I do any of my diy projects.Thats besides the point, many times where i have blown my hair dry to the point where it was almost straight,i would notice some split ends and freak out and automatically cut them off, yeah that’s great and everything but i was never retaining length. I found this herbal split ends remedy a little while back and have been using it for the past 3 months and it is absolutely awesome!
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of honey
3 Drops Geranium essential oil
- Get a small bowl, mix the olive oil and the honey
- Put in microwave for 15 seconds
- Stir content – honey and olive oil
- Add Geranium oil
- Divide hair
- Dampen section as you go and spread ingredients
- Cover hair with a plastic cap or bag – then wrap with towel or hair wrap
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes, wash, condition and style as usual
- REPEAT ONCE OR TWICE WEEKLY!!!