My hair is my crowning jewel and I can admit that it is one of my best assets. I can also admit that I don’t always treat it the way I should, sometimes my hair looks very lackluster. Of course, me being the little researcher and problem solver that I am, I went and found a solution to making my curls pop in a short time. All you’ll need are three ingredients!
- Aztec Secret – Indian healing clay
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Aloe Vera Juice
1: Make sure to take off any earring or face jewelry.
2: Section hair into four quarters, will help you go faster make the process a lot easier
3: Get a small bowl and put the powder into the bowl, use how ever much you feel would be sufficient for the length of your hair.
4. Measure the amount of apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera juice you put into the clay mixture.
5. Use a plastic or wooden spoon/ mixer to mix the solution until it turns into a thick creamy consistency- DO NOT USE METAL!
6. ***Water must be applied to every section as you go along. Spread evenly on hair.
7.Leave on hair for 30 minutes to 1 hour
8. Use conditioner to wash out, the mask already cleanses the hair. MAKE SURE TO WASH OUT IN SECTIONS!
9: Dry and style as usual.
P.S: If there is any left over, it also makes a great face mask!
Benefits Of Mixture:
- -Draws out dirt and impurities, without drying
- -Alternative to cleansing shampoo