The moment puberty hit, my skin became something to reckon with and an absolute nuisance. I have tried many things from face products to facials, I have even gone to the dermatologist (Which was a disaster!!!). For as long as I can remember, my skin has always exploded with random bouts of acne. I am no longer in my teens, but this is something that I unfortunately still struggle with. The worst part of having acne the dark marks that are left behind. At least until now.
Anyways, let me continue on with this. I have found a miracle face mask! Not only does it keep my acne at bay, it also evens out my skin tone, gets rid of dark marks, exfoliates my face, all while still keeping my skin looking really supple and moisturized.
All you’ll need is:
2 Tablespoons : Baking soda ( starts at $0.79)
*Baking soda benefits: Alkaline substance has antibacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. When used for a short period of time, can be very effective. Long term and excessive house can cause damages
1 Teaspoon : Lemon juice (Starts at $0.50)
*Lemon Juice benefits: Antioxidants and Vitamin C come together with the Citric acid in the fruit and cause a lightening affect. Great for pigmentation, acne, blackheads, age spots. Long term use is not recommended, as your skin will get used to it and make it less effective.
1/2 Teaspoon : Coconut oil (Starts at $6.99)
*Coconut oil Benefits: Lauric, Capric, and Caprylic acid combined with Vitamin E and proteins contribute to the antibacterial and anti aging benefits of this moisturizing oil.
You may add some tea tree oil into the combination.
*Tea tree Benefits: Topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits.
*To be used for a minimum of a week and a maximum of two weeks*
1. Get a small bowl and pour two tablespoons of baking soda of in it.
2. Pour the 1 teaspoons of lemon juice onto the mound of baking soda (will fizz) and mix till the combination turns yellow.
3.Pour coconut oil into the concoction and mix all the ingredients together until you have a creamy consistency.
4. You may add 2 drops of tea tree oil into your mixture, if you’d like (mix)
5. Spread evenly across face and make sure not to get any around or in your eyes, Tingly or refreshing feeling may occur
6. Leave on for 10, before washing off with warm water.
7. Finish off with any toners or moisturizers that you currently use.
I Pray that this information will be able to help out in some way, Have a great day and God Bless you!